TO KEEP YOUR COMPUTER WORKING WELL -
- Restart your computer each day + when you go from one wifi to another. (Also, restart if it is behaving in a glitchy manner).
- Clear the cache and cookies regularly, otherwise actions may be taking place that slow down your computer or make it misbehave.
- Take good physical care of your machine. (Don't leave it on the ground, throw it around, leave it in a hot car...)
- Take care of accessories - stylus, power cord, key board.
- Have your name or computer number on your computer and accessories.
- Keep the cover supplied with your computer on the computer and the stylus in the holder.
- Always keep your case on your computer and be gentle on your stand.
- Fully charge your computer each night so you can use it as needed during the day.
- Avoid food and drink around your computer and have clean hands when using your computer.
- Don't download excessive, non-educational items on your computer. It will slow it down.
- Don't click on attachments without carefully checking the senders email address.
- Don't click on click bait or go to off-limits sites. They can bring malware to your computer.
- Remember no game playing - unless it is related to your schoolwork and required by your teacher(s).
- Leave your charger at home if possible. Your computer will hold a charge all day, and you won't misplace it.
- Label and keep your stylus attached to your computer (most cases have a stylus holder).
- Always handle your computer with care.