2020 Landon Tech Readiness Checklist
Go through the list below and check off each task as you have finished it. Not every task will apply to every student, but most do.
- Have read and understood the RUP and have taken the quiz.
- Have read and understood the Laptop Agreement.
- Have read and understood “Best Practices” under “Getting Started” in landontech2020.com.
- Have cleaned up (archived or deleted files and folders from previous years) OneDrive.
- Have created folders for all academic classes in OneDrive.
- Have synced my OneDrive to my computer and understand how to use the File Explorer feature on my computer to turn in assignments in BearNet & Teams.
- Have cleaned up my Outlook email inbox, saving important emails and deleting the rest.
- Create one inbox. Get rid of the Focused/Other by changing the settings.
- Am familiar with BearNet and how to get the needed information.
- Have Office 365, BearNet, and Landontech2020.com (and other often used apps and websites) bookmarked as favorites.
- Have Snipping Tool, camera, and other often used programs pinned to the taskbar.
- Understand how to get help for technology questions by emailing email@example.com. (or going to landontech2020.com)
- Understand the importance of giving documents in OneDrive clear and meaningful names (e.g., not March 2 English or Project, but The Hate You Give Chapter 7 Vocabulary)
- Understand that documents should be created in OneDrive and filed in the appropriate subject file.
- Understand that many programs in Office 365 have an online/browser version and an app/full version (and that the app/full version has more functions).