Syncing your OneDrive or selectively syncing files to your computer
Selectively syncing files to your PC -
Method 1 -
1. Select the white or blue OneDrive cloud icon in the Windows taskbar notification area.
Note: You might need to select the Show hidden icons arrow next to the notification area to see the OneDrive icon.
Selectively syncing files to your Mac -
1. Select the OneDrive cloud icon in the Mac taskbar notification area.
2. Select Help & Settings > Preferences.
3. Select the Account tab, and select Choose folders.
4. In the Sync files from your OneDrive dialog box, uncheck any folders you don't want to sync to your computer and select OK.